Dr. Scott Shields is proud to serve the foot and ankle needs of patients in Enid, Oklahoma City, and surrounding areas.
Born and Raised in Shelby, NC, Dr. Shields first served as a Reactor Operator in the US Navy after high school. He then served two years as a missionary for his faith, which is also when he happened to meet his future wife, Carolyn.
Dr. Shields studied Engineering and Chemistry at the University of North Carolina and Central State University in Edmond. He and Carolyn then traveled to Cleveland, where he received his Doctorate from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine.
After fulfilling his surgical residency and fellowship training, Dr. Shields and his family took root in Enid to open his podiatry practice.
Outside the office. Dr. Shields loves to travel and explore as both a licensed pilot and a scuba diver. He remains married to his lifelong sweetheart, and together have a daughter and two grandchildren.
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member, American Diabetic Association
- Member, American Medical Athletic Association
- Member, Oklahoma Podiatric Medical Association
- Diplomat, National Board of Podiatric Examiners
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons